Looking for Hope? Searching for Answers?
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
2886 S. Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Update: For information on the 2018 Treating ADHD Naturally Conference, visit www.mothersdetermined.com.
If you missed the 2016 Treating ADHD Naturally Conference in Chicago, don’t worry! We’re coming to Colorado Springs in May, 2017 in collaboration with AutismOne! With a great line up of speakers including Dr. Robert Melillo of Brain Balance Centers, and author of “Disconnected Kids!”
List of Speakers:
- Dr. Robert Melillo, founder of Brain Balance and author of “Disconnected Kids” and more.
- Dr. Rajka Milanovic-Galbraith, functional practitioner
- Judy Converse, author of “Special-Needs Kids Eat Right” and more.
- Dr. Victoria Dunckley, author of “Reset Your Child’s Brain“
- Dr. Katherine Reid, founder of Unblind My Mind
- Dr. Mary Ann Block, Medical Director of the Block Center, and author of “No More Ritalin” and more.
Topics To Be Discussed at This One-Day Conference:
- The Brain Balance program and techniques to help kids with ADHD
- How to treat ADHD without medication
- The role of nutrition for kids with ADHD
- Healing & restoring the gut
- MSG, Glutamates, and Excitotoxins in our food and how it affects our kids
- How electronics affect kids with ADHD and what to do about it
- How to reduce EMF’s (Electromagnetic Frequencies) in the home
To purchase a one-day ticket to Treating ADHD Naturally only, please purchase below. If you are already attending AutismOne (a five-day conference), entrance to the Treating ADHD Naturally Track is just $5. You can register for the Treating ADHD Naturally event at www.autismone.org.
If you are interested in being a table sponsor/exhibitor, please contact Sheri Davis at email@example.com. Topics and speakers subject to change at any time.
Join My Newsletter For Helpful Tips & Updates