Love these! And so easy to make! Thanks to Kimberly, another Feingold mom, for posting your creation!
2 cups of chocolate chips melted (we use Enjoy Life)
2 TB coconut oil (we use Tropical Tradition ordered online)
3/4 tsp peppermint extract (we use Simply Organic brand)
1 package of Kinnikinick GFCF vanilla wafers
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Add peppermint extract.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (We use If You Care unbleached parchment paper. Can order online.).
- Dip vanilla wafers into the chocolate and lift out with a spoon. Gently place on cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the fridge to cool and harden for 30-60 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.