Love these! And so easy to make! Thanks to Kimberly, another Feingold mom, for posting your creation!
2 cups of chocolate chips melted (we use Enjoy Life)
2 TB coconut oil (we use Tropical Tradition ordered online)
3/4 tsp peppermint extract (we use Simply Organic brand)
1 package of Kinnikinick GFCF vanilla wafers
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Add peppermint extract.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (We use If You Care unbleached parchment paper. Can order online.).
- Dip vanilla wafers into the chocolate and lift out with a spoon. Gently place on cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the fridge to cool and harden for 30-60 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Written by Sheri Fortes - Visit Website
Author of "All Natural Mom's Guide to the Feingold Diet"
Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
The Treating ADHD Naturally Conference is coming back to Chicago May 23, 2018! More details coming soon at www.mothersdetermined.com.
I am gonna try this recipe for sure. I am a Girl Scout Thin Mint lover. Thanks for the post.
I love Girl Scout thin mints so I’d love to see if I can make some at home! I love that your recipe is very simple too.