Looking for Hope? Searching for Answers?
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
2886 S. Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you missed the 2016 Treating ADHD Naturally Conference in Chicago, don’t worry! We’re coming to Colorado Springs in 2017 in collaboration with AutismOne! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on all the conference details. More info to come this month!
Topics to be covered at this year’s conference include:
- Practical Tips for Implementing an ADHD-Friendly Diet
- Best Supplements for ADHD & Anxiety
- Brain Balance program and techniques
- How Electronics Affect Kids with ADHD and What to Do About It
- How to Reduce EMF’s (Electromagnetic Frequencies) in the Home
- How to Treat Candida (Yeast)
- How to Heal & Restore the Gut
- Allergy & Other Biomedical Testing
- Optimal Nutrition for ADHD
To be notified of any future events, be sure to sign up for our newsletter below. If you are interested in being a table sponsor/exhibitor, please contact Sheri Davis. List of speakers coming soon! Topics and speakers subject to change at any time.