Looking for Hope? Searching for Answers?
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017
2886 S. Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you missed the 2016 Treating ADHD Naturally Conference in Chicago, don’t worry! We’re coming to Colorado Springs in May, 2017 in collaboration with AutismOne! With a great line up of speakers including Dr. Robert Melillo of Brain Balance Centers, and author of “Disconnected Kids!”
List of Speakers:
- Dr. Robert Melillo, founder of Brain Balance and author of “Disconnected Kids” and more.
- Dr. Rajka Milanovic-Galbraith, functional practitioner
- Judy Converse, author of “Special-Needs Kids Eat Right” and more.
- Dr. Victoria Dunckley, author of “Reset Your Child’s Brain“
- Dr. Katherine Reid, founder of Unblind My Mind
- Dr. Mary Ann Block, Medical Director of the Block Center, and author of “No More Ritalin” and more.
Topics To Be Discussed at This One-Day Conference:
- The Brain Balance program and techniques to help kids with ADHD
- How to treat ADHD without medication
- The role of nutrition for kids with ADHD
- Healing & restoring the gut
- MSG, Glutamates, and Excitotoxins in our food and how it affects our kids
- How electronics affect kids with ADHD and what to do about it
- How to reduce EMF’s (Electromagnetic Frequencies) in the home
To purchase a one-day ticket to Treating ADHD Naturally only, please purchase below. If you are already attending AutismOne (a five-day conference), entrance to the Treating ADHD Naturally Track is just $5. You can register for the Treating ADHD Naturally event at www.autismone.org.
If you are interested in being a table sponsor/exhibitor, please contact Sheri Davis at email@example.com. Topics and speakers subject to change at any time.